Daily Orange was emerged from the needs of its partners, to be able to offer their customers citrus fruits from the very first till the very last day of the season.
Based on this desire, the need to create an alliance and optimizing the trading process, we decided to form a trading division, funnelling the sales of their production in the most optimal form.
Our production team is formed by:
- AGRORESAN LEVANTE, S.L. – Abanilla – MURCIA
- Coop. Agraria Naranjera Los Alcores S.C.A. – El Viso del Alcor – SEVILLA
- CIPLA, S.A.T. – Nules – CASTELLON
- CITRICOS EL ROMERAL, S.L. – Alhaurin de la Torre – MALAGA
- EMILIO MOLLA, S.A. – Tavernes de la Valldigna – VALENCIA
- FEDERICO CUÑAT, S.L. – Real de Gandia – VALENCIA
- E.PONS GASCON, S.L. – Llaurí – VALENCIA
- INVERSIONES BAPESAL, S.L. – Onda – CASTELLON
- FRUTAS ROSMI, S.L. – Barxeta – VALENCIA
- SALA GANDIA, S.L. – Simat de Valldigna – VALENCIA
- Frutas Santi. S.L. – Villarejo de Salvanés – MADRID
- SUNARAN, S.A.T. – Palma del Rio – CORDOBA
- S.C.A. De San Martín del Tesorillo – San Martín del Tesorillo – CADIZ
The core idea of our union is that each has a different production then the others in terms of varietal distribution and collection dates, so each partner is a complement to the Daily Orange group
This diversification enables us to offer you a a series of products from Clemenules Nules to lemons, grapefruit and pomegranates South of Alicante, to oranges of the Guadalquivir Valley and Clementines and oranges of the Strait of Gibraltar, forming a full range of varieties from early October until mid-July.
Because our strong point is “WE ARE PRODUCERS” and that’s why we have direct control over every phase in the entire process, from the cultivation in the field until the delivery to the final recipient.